Product: CLEACE 75% Alcohol Disinfectant Spray
Features: For hands; Complete skin; Car interiors
Main Ingredients: 75% Ethyl Alcohol
Origin: Nanjing, China
Expiry Date: 2 years
Whether To Sell: Yes
Packaging And Shipping: Accept sea and air freight
Whether To Accept OEM/ODM: Yes
CLEACE 75% alcohol disinfectant spray specifications are complete, used in a variety of scenarios.
|60ml||2 fl.oz||CE certificated|
|100ml||3.4 fl.oz||CE certificated|
|175ml||5.9 fl.oz||FDA & CE & NDC|
|280ml||9.47 fl.oz||CE certificated|
|500ml||16.9 fl.oz||CE certificated|
Scientific certification shows that neither pure alcohol nor water is sufficient to denature the protein in bacteria. Only when alcohol and water coexist will the protein lose its physiological activity. 95% alcohol concentration is too high, too high alcohol concentration will form a protective film on the surface of bacteria to prevent it from entering the bacteria, it is difficult to completely kill the bacteria. If the alcohol concentration is too low, although it can enter the bacteria, the protein in the body cannot solidify and the bacteria cannot be completely killed. 75% medical alcohol can quickly penetrate into the bacteria, and then solidify the protein in the whole bacteria to achieve the purpose of sterilization. Spray the surface to be disinfected to effectively sterilize.
CLEACE 75% alcohol disinfectant spray is a disinfectant with ethanol as the main active ingredient, the ethanol content is 75 ± 5% (v / v). It can effectively kill Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Candida albicans and common bacteria in hospital infection.
Instructions For Use
KEEF OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep out of contact with eyes. lf this does occur, flush with water, If skin irritation occurs seek medical advice. Do not swallow. For external use only. Highly flammable.
Immediate medical attention is required.Show this safety datasheet (SDS) to the doctor in attendance.
Rinse thoroughly with plenty of waterfor at least 15 minutes and consult a physician if feel uncomfortable.
Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
Protecting of First-Aiders:
Ensure that medical personnel are aware of the substance involved. Take precautions to protect themselves.