With economic development, technological progress, market activity, and management standards, the environment for the development of sanitary insecticides is getting better and better, especially the "Pesticide Management Regulations" promulgated and implemented in 1997, which clarified the management standards for sanitary pesticides, Unified and standardized management, and put the development of sanitary pesticides on the right track, with the continuous expansion of production scale, continuous advancement of technology, continuous market development, continuous standardization of management, and continuous growth of the industry.
Hygienic insecticides refer to chemical insecticides mainly used in the field of public health to control disease vectors and pests that affect the lives of people. It mainly includes agents for controlling mosquitoes, flies, fleas, cockroaches, mites, ticks, ants and rats and other vector organisms and pests. This type of pesticide is different from pesticides that protect agricultural and forestry crops and kill agricultural and forestry pests. Hygienic pesticides directly act on the environment where humans live, and their protection objects are humans, which require high standards of toxicity. At present, most sanitary insecticides are of low toxicity level, and a few are of moderate toxicity. Generally, high toxicity is not required and highly toxic is prohibited.
The development process of China's sanitary pesticide industry
When New China was founded in 1949, our country's pesticide industry was almost zero. In the 1950s, our country's sanitary pesticides entered industrial production and gradually formed an industry. In the 1980s, my country began to develop the pesticide market. With the continuous development of the national economy and the continuous improvement of the quality of life of the people, the rapid development of the development and application of sanitary insecticides was promoted, and a large number of sanitary insecticide manufacturers have produced. In the late 1990s, the registration of sanitary pesticides has made a leap forward.
Current Status of China's Sanitary Insecticide Industry
Since the founding of New China, our country’s sanitary insecticide industry has grown from small to large, weak to strong, from single mosquito coils to multiple dosage forms, from manual operations to automated production, from home workshops to modern plants, from preparation processing plants to technical medicines etc., achieved leapfrog development.
1.The rapid development of sanitary pesticide companies
A sound economic environment and management policies have promoted the development of sanitary insecticide companies, especially the legal environment for administration according to law, which provides a fair platform for enterprise development. As a result, my country’s sanitary insecticide industry has developed rapidly. There are more than 300 companies specializing in the production of sanitary pesticides.
2. A wide variety of active ingredients
At present, there are 81 varieties of sanitary insecticides, of which pyrethroids account for the majority, and there are more than 50 varieties. Most of the active ingredients of mosquito coils and aerosols are pyrethroid pesticides. Due to safety and environmental protection reasons, the application of biological pesticides in sanitary insecticides has received attention in recent years, and the development and application of new products has been accelerated.
3. Rich product types
Sanitary medicine products involve more than 50 dosage forms, of which mosquito control products account for about 55% of sanitary pesticides, and there are more than 20 dosage forms. At present, the proportion of dosage forms of registered products are: 29% of aerosols, 20% of mosquito coils, 7% of electrically heated mosquito coils, and 5% of electrically heated mosquito coils. New dosage forms that are more convenient to use and safer continue to appear.
4. Technological innovation promotes quality improvement
An important driving force for the development of my country's sanitary pesticide industry is technological innovation. Whether it is product development, formulation improvement, production technology, business use, and innovation, all are progressing and developing. Taking mosquito coils as an example, carbon powder is used as a raw material to make mosquito coils from "green to black" and "from smoke to micro-smoke", which has changed the habits and traditions of mosquito coils that have been used for centuries; the breakthrough of mosquito coil technology has made mosquito coils " "From smoky, unpleasant odor to aromatic and pleasant" has become a popular product. The product ingredients range from DDT to pyrethroids, and now to new varieties such as perfluthrin, making the product more efficient and effective. Safety; it is the continuous innovation of technology that enables the continuous development of sanitary pesticides.
The development prospects of China's sanitary pesticides
China's sanitary pesticides have great room for development due to the following reasons:
1. The sanitary pesticide market in most areas of my country is still in the growth stage. According to relevant data surveys conducted by my country's pesticide-related administrative departments, household use and public health are the main markets for China's sanitary pesticides, occupying 93.3% and 6.7% of the market respectively. The market share of China's sanitary insecticides in the end market is 85.3% for insecticides, 8.8% for rodenticides, and 5.9% for other types (2.9% for fungicides, 3.0% for herbicides and plant growth regulators). By comparison, it is found that the domestic household-use sanitary insecticide market is significantly higher than that of developed countries, and the sanitary insecticide market in most other fields is still in the growth stage.
2. The trend of economic globalization and global climate warming has provided favorable conditions for the expansion of the distribution range of pests, and the pest control market will inevitably expand further. In the next 5 to 10 years, the sales growth rate of insecticides and rodenticides in China is expected to exceed 10%. With the continuous development and growth of the pest control industry, the use of sanitary pesticides will be more and more space. According to the analysis of relevant professionals in the pesticide market, my country's pesticide market fully recovered after the international financial crisis in 2011, especially the demand for pesticides and fungicides will increase significantly. Among pesticides, the sales of products that replace five highly toxic pesticides such as methamidophos, such as chlorpyrifos, profenofos, abamectin, emamectin benzoate, pymetrozine, and dichlorvos, will increase accordingly. Cypermethrin, lambda-cyhalothrin and bifenthrin in the pyrethroids are in an upward trend due to their unique efficacy in killing insects and mites.
3. The control of new and recurring vector-borne diseases still needs to pay attention to chemical control methods. Currently emerging and recurring insect-borne diseases still threaten humans Healthy. Among the 10 key tropical diseases announced by the World Health Organization (WHO), 7 of malaria, dengue fever, leishmaniasis, African trypanosomiasis, American trypanosomiasis, lymphatic filariasis and onchocerciasis are all caused by Medical arthropod transmission. This year, the outbreak of worm-borne diseases in Henan, Shandong and other provinces, and the outbreak of dengue fever and chikungunya fever in Guangdong have warned the society that insect-borne diseases are not far away from us because of economic development, and vector control is still very important. Hygienic insecticides play a dominant role in the prevention and control of vector-borne diseases and can effectively cut off the transmission link of vector-borne diseases. With the deepening of my country's creation of a sanitary city and the improvement of people's living standards, the amount of sanitary pesticides will continue to increase.
In summary, the future development of sanitary pesticides will present the following characteristics: products are safer and environmentally friendly, production is more scaled up, management is more stringent, use more specialized, and the market is more internationalized. In today's world, sanitary insecticide products are required to have complete functions, good effects, and easy to use. More importantly, products must be green, safe and environmentally friendly. Whether it is active ingredients or additives, and methods of use, safety comes first.
After introducing the relevant situation of the pesticide industry, I have to introduce Jinling mosquito coils here. Jinling is a brand of Jiangsu Aogrand Daily Chemical Group Co., Ltd. and belongs to Aogrand Group, which has more than 20 years of professional scientific research and production experience. The products are mainly concentrated in mosquito killing products, covering mosquito coils, electric mosquito coils, electric mosquito coils, insecticide sprays, etc. The product varieties, specifications, and inventory are complete.
Our company is now inviting overseas investment for mosquito coils, insecticides, mosquito repellents and other products. Whether you are an import and export company, an international trading company, or a local chain store, we have had similar cooperation cases, so you can rest assured Of choice to work with us. If you are interested in our pesticide products, or want to know more detailed investment policy, please contact us, we provide 24/7 online service. For more information about products and companies, you can follow our official website.