News 2017-08-08 27
Black clothes are suitable for all seasons. Wearing black clothes makes you look thin and graceful. Nowadays, most people like to wash clothes with washing powder. Many people don’t pay attention to the distinction between clothes and always wash together. The problem comes, the newly bought dark color faded, the light colored clothes dyed, is very common. So, what should you do if the black clothes fade? I’m here to tell you.
1, will be cooked spinach green liquid cooling, to fade black clothes after washing into the prepared spinach juice, soak for 10 minutes, dehydration dry again, can return to the original black faded clothes.
2. Soak black clothing in heavy brine for 30 minutes, wash it with clean water, and then wash it with normal cleaning. You can prevent clothing from fading, and do not soak in hot water for long periods of time.
3. The clothes that are badly faded may not have the quality of their own quality, such clothing can cause skin allergy if the new purchase sees if they can be returned, if it is old try not to wear.
4. Wash clothes regularly and wash them immediately after washing, and wash clothes without exposure. Dry them in a cool and ventilated place.
5. Pour the vinegar into the hot water. The vinegar will be fine. After cooling, soak the clothes for about 30 minutes. Rinse your clothes with clean water, and use this method to wash clothes.
6. Wash the clothes. After dehydration, mix the beer with water. Put the clothes in and soak for half an hour. Do not use laundry detergent when cleaning.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.