A good T-shirt, it must be the material is soft and elastic, wear cool, when washing should be in the whole T-shirt, and avoid knead patterned side, try to hand wash don’t use the dryer, drying clothes, don’t pull collar, to prevent deformation. Remember to wash clothes carefully during the season of change, to know the materials first, to clean the whole ironing process without hurting the clothes.
As a qualified washing powder wholesale, I will recommend you some effective ways to better maintain your love clothes.
1. Vinegar will eat into cotton fabric, so it is better to treat the cotton fabric with water as soon as it is contaminated with acid, such as fruit juice, so as to prevent the stain from lingering over long and difficult to clear.
2. Alkali does not damage cotton fabric so it can be washed with a weak alkaline cleaning agent.
3. Sun cotton causes oxidation phenomenon, and make the white cotton fabric yellowing and embrittlement of some cotton dyes particularly sensitive to the sun, when excessive exposure Ken color easily, especially in blue, purple, pink, etc should be particularly cautious might as well turn to dry.
4. The light colored cotton fabric will gradually turn yellow, and can be cooked in water with detergent for 20 ~ 30 minutes and then wash it with water to restore the original appearance.
5. Finishing cotton high temperature to about 180 degrees or so, because the cotton material when all is not easy to very hot, very hot cotton fabric with best moderate water spray some uniform moisture permeability after ironing and can get twice the result with half the effort.
Synthetic fibres such as NYLON, POLYESTER fiber, ACRYLIC, ACRYLIC fiber, various kinds of fiber qualities of different ways of cleaning and maintenance.
1. Nylon material is not easy to fade but easy to stain, and must be separated from other dark clothing to avoid staining.
2. Wash nylon clothing with a neutral lotion, avoid hot water, and nylon clothing is easy to dry after washing and no drying.
3. Warm nylon clothing for low temperature, about 140 degrees Celsius or less.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.