A pen with a tiny ball as its writing point. The ball transfers ink from a cartridge to the paper. Chances are, when you are writing something on your diary or just noting down important messages your boss mentioned, the ball will find its way onto your sleeves, leaving annoying stains on the fabrics.
There is no need to admit defeat if you follow these simple steps, and Aogrand as your trusty detergent powder manufacturer can help you tackle stubborn ballpoint pen stains with ease.
- DO NOT attempt to wipe away the stains that are wet or damp as this will spread the stain. When the stain is dry, gently scrape off the excess with the plastic knife or spoon, being careful not to grind the particles into the fabric.
- Gently brush at the stain spot with small brush or toothbrush. Put a few drops of CLEACE liquid detergent onto the stain, and rub it into the stain with your thumb and forefinger. Add a drop or two of water to the stain spot and briskly rub with brush or toothbrush on BOTH sides of the fabric, using circular motions. You may need to repeat these steps several times before the stain is completely gone.
- Wash the garment following all care guidelines on the tag.
- When cycle is completely finished, check the clothes carefully for any sign of the stain. If the stain remains, repeat the previous steps. NEVER dry clothes in a dryer if a stain remains as this will set the stain, which will then be nearly impossible to remove.
- ALWAYS read the label on your garment to determine proper washing instructions.
- It is generally a good idea to wash stained clothes separately from another laundry to avoid spreading the stain to other clothes.
- If the stain is on a delicate fabric such as silk or wool, or if the garment is designated as dry-clean only, take the item to a professional cleaner. For help finding reputable cleaners in your area, contact us.
- Always read and follow all directions the product offered carefully, making certain that the product is appropriate for the fabric you have in mind.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: [email protected], or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.